Looking to do some urban exploration in your city? The sites below are some good places to find inspiration on your next urban adventure!
- Rail Europe – The number one site for non-Europeans to buy their Eurail passes from. I use them whenever I need to buy a rail pass.
- G Adventures– Great travel company for small group adventures.
- Couchsurfing – This website allows you to stay on people’s couches or in spare rooms for free!! It’s a great way to save money and meet people.
- World Nomads – Great place to buy travel insurance. After I was robbed in Spain, I decided it was time to feel insured.
- Flyer Talk – Interested in travel hacking and getting miles and points? This is a MUST read forum if you’re interested in getting started.